Let Imaginations Take Flight.
Tuesday, February 25, 2014,

Felt very disappointed and frustrated to a point that I start to question myself. Am I turning out to be someone unlikable? Or is just my behaviour isn't acceptable in the society for a person just started working?

Truthfully, I aren't the kind of the person who likes to greet everyone on the street unless they are really close friends. To everyone, it is a form of respect, even to a stranger who have never met you, it is the first impression that they think about how this person is. I can't deny the fact that the more friendly you are, the more people would like to interact as compared to yourself. Still, just because everyone is being friendly doesn't mean that you have to be on the same level. I mean I have my own definition of being friendly, just being friendly in a enclosed area. You can't be expecting me to turn into someone else overnight. Felt like I am being compared to other people from time to time. As if "this person can, why can't you?"

It's not likely I will give a very bad attitude for no reason. Definitely, it has got to do with another's person attitude towards certain issue. For example, going to a cc band from time to time. I have no issue when it comes to talking anything under the sun. The problems lie in how "professional" they take their music level to. Playing for fun is fine, but not to the extent of not learning your own mistakes and and improve from time to time. That's something which I really dislike about the band. Giving not much effort into music making, and claiming that "we did!" Seriously, how much do you put in? The amount of effort put in is just making me not want to work harder because everyone feels that it's fine to be that way! And you expect me to be enjoy music that's not up to a proper standard. I am not even comparing to a very good bands in Singapore. I just want to play a decent music! DECENT! And all comes down to the fundamentals of the music. But it seems like people are acting like secondary school kids. "Being able to play a solo means you are good.""Snatch all the solos, be jealous about things when people take away"."Play like there's no tomorrow". With this kind of attitude, and you can't expect me to react like "WOW!" Everything is already written on my face, what am I supposed to say. I am TOTALLY SPEECHLESS!

12:06 AM