Tuesday, April 2, 2013,
Perhaps it's time to like speed up stuff!!! Oh meh, many stuff to change especially animation. So many undone stuff, so many animation to do, so many things to change too. Of course, change is always constant but given that I am the only person who's doing it. It's probably not going to be possible for now. Everything seems to be coming towards me in one pile! OH MY GOSH! Can I just go on hiding for this one month so that nobody can come and look for me??? T.T
Like seriously, I am dying soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can anyone just come to my rescue?!?!?!?! MEEEEP!!!!
Probably, I should start key-posing everything instead of animating, it seems very impossible to animate while doing other stuff. I mean it's only final year project. But can you imagine the amount of scenes that you have to tackle is crazily high and insane. Have yet to finish keypose for my 3rd scene and the 3d lecturer wants to see the dance movement. ARH! I am going really crazy.
Probably when stress starts to come up, I would be in the sleeping mode most of the time, everything is going on strike somehow.
Tell me what to do next?
9:08 PM