Let Imaginations Take Flight.
Saturday, March 23, 2013,

Today, I decided to write something here at least. To share my joy and pain of animating a 59 secs clip which is like almost 1/7 of my final year project animation. ARGH!!! For almost 4-5 weeks = 1 month, haven't been doing anything much except animation. But on the positive note, yes at least it almost hit 1 min! With I guess a few more attempts to edit the animation since it's not so alright yet. Hopefully, will be finishing one of the scene soon and proceed to the next scene.

Yeah, getting harder and harder to animate because the characters are not idling most of the time. Animating them in full body is such a pain in my butt!!! At least give me some shot that doesn't require so much of the legs and hands coordination.

On the negative side, don't know whether is good to head towards something which is like a pain in my butt stuff. But the strangest part of all is that when you put them together, it feels like you did something great though it's not so perfect. So happy for myself at least. Maybe I should go celebrate on my way when I am done with one the scene.

Presentation coming up on the 1st may which is the labor day. I don't know but it's like going to school on a holiday. -.- Maybe I should start writing on my report soon so that I don't put them together during the last minute. Don't intend to kill myself with piles and piles of work. It's quite tiring!!! >.<

Felt like I haven't had time to rant on blog ever since the 3rd year of university started. It was like busy rushing for assignments and coming out with ideas. Brain draining! Give me a break! -.-

6:24 PM