Let Imaginations Take Flight.
Saturday, April 7, 2012,

Okay... I think I should put this to a stop. What I realise is not something that I thought, to him is normal to do it for friend but I felt totally differently and more confused. I should halt everything and return it back to normal. But before that, I would need to clarify problems before I do anything cruel.

"Why are you treating me too nicely as a friend?"

I wrote, "It is odd for me to go out with one guy alone every time." You said, "It was hilarious from the way I wrote". I will tell you the reason why it's not acceptable for a guy to do much more than a girl friend. Simply, you are not doing what I can accept as a friend can do. Perhaps, I should not have go out alone with a guy in the first place, it doesn't look that right to me.

If you are treating me as a friend, sorry I really cannot accept to that extent. Why? As a friend, you can say all you want but certain things that I may noy agree with you totally. You cannot control what I want, you cannot say what you don't like and tell me not to like it. I think it sounds totally rubbish coming out from your mouth. Hahaha... Hilarious but no... I wouldn't compromise with you for any reason. I treasure my friends but not to the extent like what my family is.

Stop saying that I spend like an atas person on food. For goodness sake, I dislike going fast food more. Isn't fast food a much unhealthy choice? And I am VERY SURE that I spend lesser than you like please! Spending a $10 plus food is also not an everyday thing that I would do. You have to remember, I DO NOT spend on anything else other than my own needs on food and transport. Unlike you, I don't spend that much on a kite, on a clarinet, on a laptop or anything more.

You cannot ask me to treat you nicely because I don't treat a particular friend nice. Friends are friends, everyone should be equal unless is someone whom I don't think that deserves to be respected or something else.

Lastly, sometimes I cannot stand people talking about relationship too lightly. It just makes me think that you just treat everything too lightly. How am I supposed to know when is the truth and when is not?

I think we should really draw a line between us and stop everything for once. I do not wish that anyone would just stand in between "Friends" and "relationship". The feeling is really bad that I cannot stand it.

11:11 AM