Let Imaginations Take Flight.
Friday, March 2, 2012,

This words "bf & gf" shall remain as a taboo for now. I freaking cannot control well if I think about it. Partly, I don't know about people who wants to remain single for now, but yeah, my mind is freaky messing up my plans! Not mentally speaking, more towards emotional side. Spare me from these stuff. I cannot do my work properly also, I cannot stop thinking if my emotion keeps obstructing me! Recently, have been going into the downside of everything due to emotion. It's just desperate for something, because it just need something from someone.

Perhaps, it is not very ideal to date during teenager period. Affects a lot of things here and there. Think about it, have been fighting against it for so many years but why now? I bet this is not going to be the only battle against my emotion.

Hopefully not for now!

12:43 AM