Let Imaginations Take Flight.
Wednesday, March 21, 2012,

I am very uncertain because of some odd reasons. I hope someone would just clarify for me. For the past 2 years, I have been observing of one particular guy. Why? Because the way that he express himself is kind of too weird AS A FRIEND. Yeah mind you. As a friend, nobody does odd stuff to me like that especially guys!!! In summary, too many loopholes to get suspicious also!

But the problem is that, I can't feel anything whenever I am with the guy. Maybe that what miki said, "He hides it well!"

Whenever I go out with this particular person, it's just the feeling of close friend with nothing else. Can't feel anything much!!! -_-|

Oh well, the feel is just wrong somehow! Not something that I had felt like last time on other people. If anyone could tell me where is the right one. That would make life a bit easier! Or it is just him? -____-??? I don't know!

10:43 AM