Let Imaginations Take Flight.
Monday, February 27, 2012,

Well... Because people won't stop for you anymore, I really came to a conclusion that nobody will stop for you because they are too busy with their lives and not bothered about your problems or something.

Perhaps, it's time to really move on. I know I didn't miss anything too. No harm, no nothing. Sometimes, it's quite dumb for me to really bothering about listening out to other people. Maybe it's time to close up myself and stop desiring for something which is not going to happen bah. Talk to myself why did I set up the blog for, for once I abandoned this space just because people came to talk. Well, I am finally back to square 1 again. Hi, blog! As usual, always standing there. Be it rain or shine. Stood there still, as if nothing could change your stand. Had to admire such strong stand.
If I could abandon all emotional thoughts and be much stronger person next time. Well, at least for that 5 years I didn't cry for a friend whom seem too precious to me. Felt like letting it out somehow, but just isn't going to work like last time. I guess I learn to bottle things once again. Well, shouldn't have much expectation of a close friend. Maybe my expectation went too high.

1:48 AM