Let Imaginations Take Flight.
Tuesday, February 14, 2012,

Probably I am not in a good state to type now, because it's 1.28am and i am already to the lala land. Perhaps, I am just struggling to keep myself awake in order to completely dry my hair. Yeah... Kind of hate it for one reason. I am wasting my time trying to dry my hair when I could have gotten to my bed in just a few minutes. And now it takes hours to dry. Probably, I would just KO on my chair instead! Who knowS! Keke!

Secondly, with regards to today's celebration. Yeah go hell meh! LOL! Wish the singles to continue to be happy as always! Maybe I just felt I lost my happiness somewhere in the woods that requires me to search for it somehow! Tell me why? Maybe I should just cut my hair away! LOL! Perhaps emotional this kind of stuff wouldn't matter to me if I don't pay that much attention to it! ARH well... Shouldn't let the heart run freely, perhaps it's time to cage it! LOL! Maybe not that serious bah!

1:28 AM