Tuesday, February 21, 2012,
After some thoughts, family is still the best in the end. Maybe because I expected much of what a friend is supposed to be - more fun. And just because of that, you would expect them to be always there for you! Ah well... who will be able to do that in the end. If it's fated that I will never meet one, then let it be that way... At most I die earlier. Haha...
Guess I don't still really trust people that much, it's kind of hard to open your mouth and say something that is quite bothering you. Probably they will take it as a joke or something. Just like me! If my trust for friends is as strong as my family's one, probably that person is quite precious to me.
Ah well, judging at my character... probably not a very good person! A kiddish, hot-tempered person yet doesn't like people to comment so much about my character! Some may just find me a bit too crazy over some non existence stuff. Others may just find me not talking to people for some reason. Multiples personalities! "Oh, that's creepy!" Well, nvm!
I was actually quite glad that my mum accompanied me out to walk instead. Just anywhere that she could thought of was to go to Holland Village and look. One phrase,"Rich people's estate". Everything was EXPENSIVE!!! I meant if you actually went there before and figure it out! It looks more like a tourism area rather than locals shopping center. Well at most we walked for about 45 mins before we actually headed off to Bishan and eat our lunch. Hahaha... In the end, my mum spend on groceries!!! But good thing is that she doesn't have to go to the market tomorrow! LOL!
In the end, still doing my animation stuff. At least 1/4 of the frames are done with body movements! LOL! Still working on it! Hopefully will be able to finish it by Saturday then!
11:47 PM