Let Imaginations Take Flight.
Wednesday, January 18, 2012,

Sometimes, I think I am too niao in terms of spending away my allowance at one go. LIke $100++ above is like a totally rare thing that I would do just because I don't need so much pretty stuff to pass by everyday. Secondly, it is just too good to be the second one because you don't have to buy so much shirt for yourself and you just grab whatever that you see into the closet. Yeah, I must agree that 85% of the clothes are my sister's one and the fact is that she doesn't wear the remaining 15% of my clothes. LOL!

Was doing my animation work stuff and yeah, kind of completed the lip sync. The rest I will do it like tomorrow or something. And just decided to drop one of the modules which I wanted to take: Compositing. Firstly, I cannot cope with the same workload for like 2 times. Imagine the lecturer is the same and you have to tahan him for twice a week? Practically speaking, it is like killing yourself with the same assignments for 2 times. Secondly, I need concentration whenever a new software is being introduced. Somehow I will get very paranoid when there is always something new to learn. Maybe I am just lazy to do it, or I just want to do stuffs at my own pace. So no matter what, just drop it! Yeah, done with it! :)

Need to start drawing the storyboards out soon!

12:23 AM