Friday, January 6, 2012,
Shouldn't I be angry when people keep talking about the things that you know and you don't want to talk about that topic. Recently, it is getting more annoying when everyone is at home. Can't I have peace at home?
So now by showing an article about women talking vulgarities like free flow will make me think, "oh, ya I shouldn't be doing that." Please lah, which society are you living in? It is not easy to control your yourself given that some of your surrounding friends spoke like that. What do you expect me to do? Like sorry sorry, next time I won't do it again! Or just break off your vulgar friends from you so that you will be pure and innocent and let other people bully you. Don't you even expect any of my apology because it is totally non existent problem.
Since you want to pursue, I won't hesitate. For goodness sake, you don't know what I want. I only want nothing nagging to my ears! So SHUT UP AND DON'T TALK!
If you are trying to say that they are doing this for your own good, don't bother. They are doing it at the wrong time, especially hot days like noon time, don't you feel irritated when the sun is just heating you up and there you are trying to cool yourself down by not talking too much. Is this request so difficult to keep? Plus once the nagging starts happening, it will turn out like no ending. The whole story will repeat and repeat like no tomorrow. Angry sia! Think about it, my tolerance level is getting lower and lower because you all keep flooding me with all this crap. So I am supposed to tahan everything har? No way!~
1:01 PM