Let Imaginations Take Flight.
Wednesday, November 9, 2011,

Next week presentation and deadline for animation and seminar. After which, examination will be coming in 2 weeks time. Haven't really prepared for my stuff well enough! ARGH! But I am still sitting here writing on my blog. Hahaha... I guess I need a place to really rant since there isn't one. It's the feeling of boredom, for some reason, my life isn't as fun as before. Guess didn't have much activities going on in university life. -Lifeless person-

Everything seems going on a straight line somehow. ARH! bored!!! I guess I have to do something more interesting when holiday comes. That excludes playing in a band! Like totally! This is really call no life when you keep doing the same thing all over and over again!

Anyway... My first few assignments for animation the past 2 months... Balls & Balls

Second assignment about balls jumping on top of each other.

The ball with tail.


There are others but just don't feel like uploading it now!!! XD Perhaps when I finish my stuff.

8:54 PM