Ah well... Guess nobody's visiting my blog, but in other sense! IT'S GOOD! It was never intended to be known in the first place. But ya... whatever, who will ever read it? Hahaha... Everything sounds monotone and plain and boring since I went university. Guess university life is really so boring! Hahaha... What to do? Join band? No WAY!!! XD
Next uploaded stuff... Dance assignment from one of the reference! The process is a torture but overall great satisfaction for some weird reason. It's the feeling of "I've finished my work and it feels great!" Ah well... perhaps I just need a bit of motivation to carry on! Gambatte neh! XD
Some things I just can't admit that other people are way better unless their works are really of standard to me. Just have to FIGHT FOR YOURSELF and BE A BOSS NEXT TIME! hahaha... I guess so! If I have the capability to do that!
Yeah... Itchy itchy days, my skin just can't stop itching all day, need some kind of remedy to save me!!! My nypso jacket is saving me 1/2 times at least... It doesn't save me when I aren't wearing it! Hahah... Oh well... time to sleep early and stop this itch!
12:55 AM
Yours Truly ASIA
Situated in Singapore, Admiralty
-
Needs
NARUTO MANGA!
Watch Japanese/Korean Drama
Depends on my mood!