Let Imaginations Take Flight.
Sunday, October 23, 2011,

Terrible year, I swear nothing good comes when it comes to my leg. Hahha.. recently visit skin specialist and he prescribed some medicine and cream. I guess my skin is still sensitive to certain stuff, and now I am totally suffering from ITCHINESS! Horrible feeling. I mean everywhere on my body and legs, I only have two pairs of hands and can't expect me to scratch all over the place. What to do? Sit at one corner and cry... Arh... well serve me right! But as if I care... BUT JUST STOP THAT ITCHINESS!!! I can't be spending my whole day trying to stop that.

It's end of October, almost finishing this semester! Got to use next week to do my work properly and fix stuff that I haven't had time to do. I guess I haven't got over the holiday though I am in the mid of my studies. Yeah... Feel like going out to fly kite, but seeing the situation this month isn't that great. monsoon season bah! Arh well... Rain Rain continue to rain. Better than nothing.

Lao ma cooked curry for the night, it was great though she said put too much milk into that pot of curry. But hahaha... still like the curry feeling. Tempted to eat but I shall wait till the next morning! Wee... Enjoy curry again!!! X3

1:47 AM