Saturday, October 8, 2011,
Seriously, I NEVER LIKE ANYONE TO BE SO HAND ITCHY AND WHACK ON MY KEYBOARD CONTINUOUSLY. You got your bloody macbook go and whack on YOURS LAH! Spoil is your problem! Ought to get shouted by me!
Just hated when my father said I can't control on my bad tempered. Please lah, guys are senseless person. What makes you think that they will take you seriously. You telling me that I can't control my bad tempered? Sure... I can do it silently. Why not I pick your laptop and smash it onto the floor instead? As simple as that! You shout/scream or whatever, I can also reply "YOU CAN'T EVEN CONTROL YOUR BAD TEMPERED, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT EVERYONE CAN?"
You want to study whatever crap is your problem. You want to spoil your laptop is your problem, don't come and whack your bloody fingers on MINE! What crap is this!
Still think guy more important than girls in my family loh. Like please! Since that's the case, GO OUT AND WORK LAH! Why should guys even stay at home and do nothing!
9:44 PM