Monday, July 18, 2011,
Sometimes, I just can't help but to laugh.
"What a comment made by a typical secondary school student huh!"
I was once that too. Just think of it makes you feel quite -_-. I aren't surprised though, but look!
After going through poly all those crap, you realized everything is not what you think. Going to university is equivalent to "Hello adults, this is the reality... OPEN YOUR EYES WIDE AND WAKE UP FROM YOUR DREAMS!!!" Everything doesn't exist like what you see in Disney - Miracles!
In Singapore, you work your days off and die sadly because you don't feel the accomplishment and satisfaction, unlike European countries. It is not surprising that they could actually come up with more quality great films. I bet certain people must have misunderstood one point in the creative industry. Overworking does not help to earn more money. In fact, the people are more exhausted without taking breaks. But what to do?
1:33 PM