Tuesday, April 26, 2011,
Don't blame on other people when you make a lot of requests, expecting them to do something perfect for you. Most consequences are due to the choice that you have chosen. Even if other people choose for you, you actually have to right to reject and follow your heart. If you didn't, that problem lies in you. Why didn't you reject it in the first place huh?
I think elections are kind of annoying stuffs coming up this may.
Firstly, my exams are coming up, but seems that my assignments aren't going down soon! Secondly, most of my modules aren't stopping soon!!! Angry sia! Waste so much time on studio electives, I am so tired! Shouldn't it be stopping before exams? Just looking forward to 24 May, that would really be my offical break from school semester. Just can't take it!
I think i want to break from band also since then, haven't been able to stop playing for 1 month. Hahha... Now you know how tiring is to play and play and get stress instead of destress!
A bit of randomness for today!
9:17 PM