Let Imaginations Take Flight.
Monday, January 17, 2011,

Yesterday and Today was band practice for Moulmein band because they will be staging their concert on the 22nd January at VJC auditorium.

Recapping on what's going on Saturday, it's a total waste of time because they took pretty long to settle stuffs like "seating arrangement" which is supposed to be relatively an easy job. The "best" part was their management part whereby they asked us to "sit at where we are supposed to sit, and if we sat at the wrong chairs, they would not hold responsibilities for that". Found it quite hilarious because the management is just simply too "secondary school style". I supposed I would define it as being "straight and follow the rules", no acceptation of improvement. Somewhere along the line.


Met little school kids and they were kind of friendly, maybe to me because I am cute! LOL! After which went Pasir Ris Mrt there to talk at macdonalds and eat ice-cream which i didn't eat at all. But went to eat for dinner - prawn noodles. Went home bloated.

shall leave the Sunday till tomorrow. Too tired for now!

12:23 AM