Let Imaginations Take Flight.
Sunday, January 2, 2011,

2011 is here! Hopefully all the bad luck goes away. Pretty sure studies is one of the factor that is making my year upside down. Just halfway in year 2 already. Fast isn't it? People are coming out from NS already!


BAND MATTERS:
2010 is like full of performance especially during mid-year when I was having my holiday for close to 4 months! =.=

1.5.10 - Nyp alumni's chronoworks in VCH during MAY
6.6.10 - Philyouth Beautiful Sunday in JUNE
?.6.10 - University Band festival in JUNE
?.7.10 - Philyouth's SIBF Competition in JULY
19.12.10 - MWO's Rus Vegas recently in YST during DECEMBER (Just happened that I was overseas so can't play for Philyouth. Sad lah! The repertoire looks "tasty"!)

August was the month of badminton. Almost died playing for the first few times due to LACK OF EXERCISES! Muahahaha... pretty sure I aren't as healthy as I am though look thinner than in secondary school(Main problem was eating).

HOLIDAY OVERSEAS:
Went Genting in October with my lao pa and brother, it was pretty funny because we just bought as long as it looks good to us. Hahahaha! I am just off-trend people who doesn't shop like norms.
Batam in December. The problem going with my whole family is "SHOPPING". Tortured! The tour guide was quite perhaps funny in her own way, but some are really really lame jokes. But there were a bunch of young people sitting behind giggling at her English. Hahaha... So BAD!

1. Why Singapore flag have 5 stars and crescent(she referred it as a moon but nevermind) and Indonesia flag only have red and white? (Because Singapore is independent at night and Indonesia in the morning, therefore there is no moon and stars)
2. Batam is famous for its seafood, because it is surrounded by many seas (Yeah, many sea. I never knew that you can count sea.)
3. Batam at night is also famous for their "ah gua"(sissy) which meant water(aqua). -Totally speechless-

Reminded me of something! Happen to pass-by one stall there and their guitar is selling at "BUY 1 GET ONE FREE". Meh... They should do it in Singapore for clarinet like buy one get one clarinet free. Hahaha... I sure buy one. Then sell another clarinet at the same price or higher! Yeah I wish! Anyway, it's not that worth to buy stuffs from Batam due to the cost, it's almost the same as Singapore but you can get better stuff in Singapore.


It has been very long since I had complained about people in band. Life is getting boring without all those jokers and rumour though "bullying is not COOL!" which was 2-3 years back. Miss that life of complaining! Makes life better but only shows my attitude very bad what!


But anyway just some thoughts, hoping not to offend people by any means.

After staying one year in Philyouth, I still don't find myself clicking well with the section people.
- Firstly, I don't really share the same interest outside: clubbing, zouk, sing song talk cock play mahjong and etc. The frequency is totally different as what I experienced in nyp.
- Secondly, I don't have much topic to talk to them unless they randomly start a topic.
- Thirdly, I feel a bit inferior due to strong players in band , have to work harder. Sometimes I will start thinking,"Oh! Some of these guys actually have tutors, have music lesson outside their curriculum time, that's why they learnt faster than I do. That was what I can't do in secondary school, no nothing and starts from zero perhaps "playing that piano through hearing was the only advantage of not sight-reading". Yeah, all by guessing the pitch like scales (I pretty sure I don't know which has how many flats or sharps. But figuring and playing on spot isn't a tough job to begin with since I don't read in the first place! Haha... Bragging again!)

What have I learnt?! Yesh, techniques, scales, cut players because of (pppp). Okay lah, not so bad though the relationship between friends is kind of not so good in the first place! Planning on the next move... I shall not say anything yet and see how the situation goes first! The conclusion is before hitting 25, I will be out by then! >D

What's next?
Yeah, guest playing for Moulmein band during 22 Jan 2011 with "Hamster". Since it's just near starting school might as well just play since I am very bored now! LOL! Hopefully, philyouth just start somewhere in February soon! I am dying of boredom without band though I want my holiday now! Hahaha...

NYP alumni is performing in 1st July which is like thousands times faraway from now but I still feel like performing for them. XD

Well, that's all. I have been writing for 1 hour...

2:04 AM