Let Imaginations Take Flight.
Thursday, November 11, 2010,

Haven't been writing about something! Yeah something that I wanted to ***** about people around. I won't be surprised if people found reading this would read me agitated or angry while writing while the fact is "I AM JUST SITTING DOWN ON MY CHAIR AND DID NOTHING EXCEPT TO TYPE!" Hahaha... Maybe in addition, smiling at my laptop till everyone thought that something happy was going on perhaps. Yeah almost every time but not always the case.

The fact that I wanted to say about people not because I don't like them or something. I have entirely no issues with people unless they really provoke me to the extreme or worst. Often people will assume that whatever I comment would mean that I don't like the person which is not true. I mean think of it, don't quote whatever the person say and translate to something which you think it might be.

The sentence *I don't like that person* sounded vague. Often I would refer it as the differences of behavior, values and the attitude between you and the person than to describe as a merely "overall". Yeah...

Sometimes, "help" doesn't necessary seen as needy as perhaps to other people than what my context is.

Perhaps i shall continue on tomorrow then! XD

1:24 AM