Let Imaginations Take Flight.
Sunday, September 19, 2010,

Hmm... Still left with 2 days of break to finish up my work. Realizing everything requires much thoughts when doing work. Don't know whether it's still a good choice to put it so tense together on Tuesday and die the next few days.

Still trying to write up a 30 sec story though! I knew I hate it every time when lecturers love us to write and create something out of the box. Muahaha... It's draining my brain cells!

But fear not! I came out with an idea from my year 1 project. 30 secs would be enough to fill it up! But I don't understand why do we have to write a one page of synopsis? That's like very long unless the lecturer is demanding for a full short story to be written. Like you know "script writing" which is like those production kind of stuff.

Okay, time to sleep!

1:05 AM