Tuesday, September 21, 2010,
For today I will just keep my "speech" short so that I don't have to stare at my computer screen for that long. One thing is that I am sleepy especially on Tuesday so I can't hold for that long!
Anyway, didn't manage to receive feedback for 2D for my animation. Pretty sure that I am quite disappointed! I don't know why, but I just want to know what could be changed, what is there. 3D animation is a bit screwed up as I am rushing stuffs like madness.
Seriously, all ideas don't come on the first few days for which I don't know why and how. Hopefully it does come pretty soon so that I can start animating on Friday!
Now I find Korean language is a serious hard language to learn for, partly because I don't have much passion than Japanese which wasn't given to me. Disappointed. But anyway, screwed up doing my 1st quiz. Was pretty sure that I can do it, just that I was distracted by the lecturer's count down. Panick! and DIE! But anyway, it's over! Just learn from mistakes and handle the next test!
Was listening to the last lecturer late night, saw the essay and the mcq question. I am pretty sure that I don't even understand what the hell the question was asking about when it wrote about what Karl Max has made a statement about something... Yeah something that I don't know what's that word!
Feel the stress coming up soon! T.T Break come faster!!!
10:22 PM