Monday, August 9, 2010,
Someone on Facebook just posted a comment about:
"Effort is so overrated! Why do people score just because they put in a lot of effort? Lots of effort but ugly > not much effort but nice? Walao, better don't tell people they talented next time, better to tell them they hardworking."
I don't know what everyone is thinking about, somehow to me, is a bit of a sad case.
It sounded just like an negative comment. To the hardworking people, they put in a lot of effort though not perfect as VS to talented people putting in less effort but doesn't score high. Come to think about it, why I see no point of doing it if the person can figure it out easily? Isn't it? All the more they should be doing at a much higher level than the usual people, don't they? Just because of their given talent gives them advantage to shine right in front of everyone, thus all the more they should be working more on a deeper level than usual would do and make themselves as "uniquely one" rather to compete with norms.
But anyway, can't blame anyone because of the system right? Read dead books for exams, what do you expect? Everyone to be as havoc? Being exposed through "internet?" Singapore would have graffiti art everywhere!~
Anyway, did something digitally though it didn't came out as nice as hand-drawn. But still, waiting for the person to send me the file! >@ I think I will get defame more by people around me being irresponsible when actually I am still waiting...

Meerkat service!
Only available in desert! Service include spying your enemies, lost, etc...
Labels: Sketches/Drawing
12:47 AM