Let Imaginations Take Flight.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010,

The moment when I hear questions like "Do you have a BF?" The obvious and the only answer that I will give is only 2 letter words "N-O...no". I wondered is it the way which I wrote make them suspect that I was lying or something? Perhaps is because of the "lol... haha..." which I used it too often that makes them feel suspicious.

Here comes the next question, "I am pretty sure that someone would come up to you and ask you to be his GF...". That question is just like a bullet shot into my heart! The answer is "No, nobody does that in my whole life." For the whole 21 years of living, I have no experience in relationship or anyone who came up to me. It's alright, I am not too desperate about it though.

Perhaps, it all goes down to the question of whether I will be willing to accept or not. I am pretty sure that I made a joke out of it by replying to that casual remark, "You sure or not? LOL!" when someone asked that.

-censored away-

11:44 PM