Sunday, April 25, 2010,
Yeap... It's finally coming to an end for the semester. I am alright now!~ Thanks for the concern, people!!! :)
I don't know what's with Facebook people nowadays where they keep adding all sort of strange people, what's more, adding their own blogs online. You know what i mean like "private blogs" which is not "private" anymore. The word "private" is equals to showing to the people who you trusted (plus people whom you don't even know.) Sheessh!
Happened to click on that blog and see what's going on. Perhaps, if a 20 years old person read that blog of "BLANK", that person is going to say "Oh, what are you doing on that blog?! All this post are totally unnecessary! You should have keep it to yourself!" Nothing fascinating.
But still, I am relatively surprised by others too. The content itself makes people wonders off after every post. Interesting though it may not be the one that i will appreciate!
Yeap, so that's all for the day! :D
2:58 PM