Let Imaginations Take Flight.
Thursday, April 29, 2010,

Fantastic sia! Seems like not much people will be coming to my blog these days :D. I can start to WOOT people again! No lah... in fact I haven't had something just as interesting as watching people quarrels in band. Or perhaps something to complain about these days.

Mainly, I am not close to any more band because that will create so much trouble and trouble... Lesson learnt, don't get too close to people around you though I still trusted a few but not much. The sad thing is nobody will notice you, that's all.

I only believe music in terms of passion, not something which is competitive. Preferring a slower pace of learning instead of those kan chiong type. The fact that people may not be impressed with me because I am just another fellow who only play for the sake of playing sai for them.

Come on! Look at yourself, how arrogant are you going to be? One day, I will surpass you even though I am not half as good as you do... XD

Life still goes on as usual... blah blah... xxx...

It's Granado Espada time! Wondering if my lappy still able to run that much memory or not, or the fan in my lappy will just die out one day... The game that some of my section mates played. Was pretty crazy when everyone of us just played like nobody's business... Keep getting KO by some high leveled monsters. Oh well, at least now playing till level 70+. No intention to buy game card because it's a waste of money though i want to... One $10 can get me at least like 2 books of manga! :x

2:15 PM