Let Imaginations Take Flight.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010,

Hm... Was browsing through comedy skit, craving for more jokes. I prefer Asian Joke than to Caucasian Joke. One thing, I am not a fan of English. To an extent, I cannot understand the context of what's going on especially jokes related to celebrities.

SS501 Snow Prince is a nice song, didn't realize it till now. Fighter also. 4 years! Where have I been living in?!?! I bet is because of those song that makes them famous. Cool! I like it though is a kind of Rock/pop or I don't know what kind of genre is that. Total Clueless!!! x.X Pretty like the voice of Young Saeng, he sounded a bit like JJ Lim. Maybe the pitch is high for a guy but still quite clear and nice.

Korean drama became quite popular like a few years ago.

Craving for more Asian: Taiwan, Japanese and Korean shows/ drama/ songs.

One more thing, looking obedient doesn't mean whatever thing that we can't do! XD It's just living somewhere else in the minds. Not shown anywhere to public except ownself!

Brother! Watch this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2XvnjMqGq4

10:14 PM