Monday, November 2, 2009,
I should avoid vulgarities at least when I want to scold a particular people.
Stop provoking my emotion to anything related to academy. I hate when people are trying to tap on my feeling especially. That's called INVASION on my personal mind!
I am totally pissed off with what the education system. It is so influential that it brainwashes people's mind to only know how to study and study. Thanks to whoever create that, I fell into the trap of those! I should just bang my head onto the wall and remove this "education" out of my mind.
In times, I really don't know what to do when I am very pissed, just wanted to vent out all my anger, not possible to scream at my family for no reasons. Not possible to rant all my complaints to my friends because they also have their own set of problem.
All I could do is to IMAGINE MYSELF SCREAMING AS LOUD AS I CAN DO LIKE BEFORE. Scream till people just give me a tight slap. I guess I really need one but let me scream till shiok.
Just because I grow up, screaming has become a stranger to me. Everything went into myself. Never felt like the past when the whole house vibrated, the sharpness of the scream as if glass could break at one go! To an extent that everyone would just cover their ears, I would just scream till my throat are sore! Till my bad energy are being released.
I must really find one day to do that, if not i will go bonkers so soon. Thinking is just a waste of MY TIME! Remember this! I wouldn't go to extra effort for something which doesn't even makes much sense to me. Even for a simplest thing like chopping a stupid stamp onto Stamford Raffles. SO WHAT? As if I would bother a single sai out of that, is that my problem? Is that my purpose of doing art? What's my purpose of sitting in class when I can't even get a single sai out from there? As if I am there to answer questions? NO... I would just sit there and remain shut. SHUT YOU KNOW, I AM JUST PLAINLY VERY IRRITATED WITH QUESTIONS AND QUESTIONS. *Blank out* Stop irritating me when you got something better to do.
*Hooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuu* I am still not satisfied yet!
8:15 PM