Let Imaginations Take Flight.
Saturday, November 7, 2009,

I realize one thing which people take it for granted especially words like "Sorry..." and whatever it is after that. Not that I don't accept this word "sorry" but the fact that "Sorry" seems the easiest word to make people to forgive your mistakes somehow. I feel is not the words which matter but how sincere the person apologize.

Words are just a body without soul, words are just nothing except this "representation". How you communicate to the person would show everything about your attitude, your behavior. For instant, when a person just stood in front of you and apologize, you would normally pay attention to their body language, their facial expression and their tone. If someone apologize to you with this non-repentance tone of "OHHH..., I am SO SORRY that I am late... I am coming down soon..." How would you feel? "Is that the way to talk like that?"

Maybe it's so common that we don't even see that but I guess to avoid trouble. But I believe some things are not meant to be used loosely.

Some issues might not be as important to you, but people might not think so. It's important that whatever actions that you do, you have to be responsible for it.

Well, just watched this scary places. Indeed it is scary with the strange voices going on. But I have no idea what's going in that. Need to chiong my sound tomorrow!

10:56 PM