Let Imaginations Take Flight.
Friday, September 11, 2009,


Sculptures


Cathedral


The evening at Salzburg

I realised that among those 300 photos that I took in Austria, there isn't much decent photographs in my album. LOL! Maybe I should go outside and take more photograph to brush up my skills.

Woah! Quick Updates and updates... 2 weeks more before my break comes. My sis bought HD for me, need to wait for her to tell me the amount that I need to pay. LOL!

First Assignment for the 2D coursework = B+. Hmm... What should I say? Try harder to do more interesting stuff bah! LOL!

Now doing my drawing... Later have to memorize stuff...

Back to updating this blog again after doing some theory stuff. Well, was turning one of my cupboard down and ended up looking at my past few years of drawing. Hahaha... Pretty bad actually! Some were actually quite nice idea indeed when I don't really notice or know what was I doing at that period of time. Will upload my sketches if I got the time...

Well, planning to use this space to upload my works and all the stuffs which I did though! LOL! I have to take a lot of photos of my sketches done in class just in case I lost the copies. But overall, I LOVE DRAWING!!! So fun! Provided I have the time to do my work.

Time to look at my sketches again. LOL!

7:17 PM