Let Imaginations Take Flight.
Friday, September 25, 2009,

Am totally unsatisfied with the life I am in. What kind of situation am I in? To compete in industry and get to the top so that I can step on other people's head? That's not what I want to do! So what's the point of studying when I want to do well in what I want but hearing what XOXOX says. I am totally pissed off. TO SHOW OFF TO RELATIVES THAT YOUR CHILDREN CAN CLIMB TO THE TOP AND STEP ON OTHER PEOPLE'S HEAD? WHAT "TOOT" is that?!?! Please lah! Everything comes with hard work and effort! And it's said as if climbing up would be the easiest job to do. Like that I also can say, it's like only a few words putting together and that's it. When it comes to reality, how much idiotic time will I be spending? Years? Decades? Why don't you do and prove it yourself?

Sorry, whatever I think is always negative. Okay, everything will turn out to be an insult! Just like how relative sees and says me being the "below average" thinking person in the family. KNS! Since when did I become the topic of these idiotic people? Uncles and Aunties KPO! Go and praise your children and stop bothering my problem! You are not me. Just shut your big mouth and everything will be FINE! Because you people exists that makes everything so complicated! Everything turns out to be personal attacks!

11:48 PM