Let Imaginations Take Flight.
Saturday, August 1, 2009,

Getting too obese with photos on Facebook. What's more surprising? The amount of photos increase fast than usual times. o.o| Everywhere in Facebook, you would stop by "Holland". Be it Kerkrade or Amsterdam. Almost everywhere, it's the same topic. But yeah, I don't really mind that.

After the trip from Holland, I guess I didn't really get used to the timing there, not having any jet lag now. Why? "I keep sleeping every practice!" Haha... I supposed going on a "holiday" doesn't really make me sleep later or something. But it does make me sleep longer than usual. Never had a long long good sleep, therefore I must get my leg out to walk everywhere in Singapore everyday in order to sleep well! LOL!


Holland is indeed fun to a certain extent. Mainly my brain isn't working great every time when everyone shops. You could say I am sleep-walking with my eyes open but the mind does not process anything much! "Lousy Shoppers" = "Die"!

The flight to Amsterdam on that first day was terrible, horrible and vegetable! Almost died not sleeping throughout the whole flight. I can tell you, my whole shoulder and back ache like hell! Plus my hands for carrying heavy stuffs. That's why I would rather carry backpacks.

First practice is "Sleeping". Ended up the first few to sleep early because don't have the energy to do anything. Second Day in the morning chiong into the "open space" shower room but ended up waiting for 1 hour. In the end, Miki and I got up earlier everyday just to bath first and get done with it.

Morning breakfast and lunch looked the same to me. A piece of bread, ham and cheese plus a drink? Some days are good but some are real bad!



Not forgetting to take a picture of this. That will remind everyone about the food in the canteen! I bet if I have to chance to go to WMC again, I will see that again! -.- Not possible le! LOL!

Comes to walking in town. There seems to be nothing much to look at because it's just a square to be. No matter where you go, you might be able to meet each other somewhere in the square. Things are expensive there, so that's how they cheated our money! Temptation to buy and buy. But still, I left 60 euros at the end of the trip. Didn't buy anything for the last day of trip.

Updates continue later...

12:27 AM