Monday, July 6, 2009,
Well, all started with Saturday. I expected today's sectional to cancel anyway though didn't go.
To start of with, heard from people about something. I shall not elaborate what is it.
But to think of it, if he reject so many times of offer from her, why TXP cannot come and teach us but rather blame on her? Logically speaking is yes, the CHOW should teach us, but look at how many times he pangseh like today? Am not even talking about "year 1" times last time, out of 10 times, 9 times say cannot. Everyone could have called TXP for help instead. Now that CHOW's wasting everyone's time right? If Han don't mention about anything, I could have save his bits of big bad reputation.
Can't expect us to talk to them during band practice? Can't expect everyone to move to the 1st row just to talk something to them. Furthermore, I bet everyone don't even have a common topic to talk about. All the things that everyone would do is "eh...".
Come on... Negative in what sense? It's not like everyone knows him like for a few months? -.- Nonsense! Age Gap... TSKTSK!
I suppose there would be quite "interesting news" later...
10:35 PM