Let Imaginations Take Flight.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009,

Today is really faulty day. Firstly, eat curry before band. Didn't realise that I cannot tahan that curry udon. Play flatter than usual days. Nvm... The curry isn't going to stay forever.

Obviously, it was me who is flat already. Still tune tune tune in the band some more and asking whether if one is flat. I said,"I think I am flat." For once I can take it, but don't everyone find it SO ANNOYING when one keep on tuning and tuning and tuning during band and then comes what 3rd combine and tune together. *Totally Annoyed*

Don't feel like playing Atmospheres. It's giving me more burden than that. Can say I don't enjoy the piece at all. Let's say, I find it harder to tune, harder to play pppp, harder to control high notes, harder to do a lot of things! 天啊!Who's gonna help me sia! Could anyone give me the solution?!?

Recently, I find the one who conducts not very stable. Txp is the besT! :D

11:01 PM