Let Imaginations Take Flight.
Thursday, July 9, 2009,

One thing I find it interesting is the way me and my brother blog. Maybe I am not very used to reading a story-type of blog online. Makes me wonder it's that my brother or not? It does sound like I am the youngest one at home due to maturity. That's why complaints and nonsense goes online and never serious stuff. I bet people got bored reading at my long list of complains last time. Oh yeah, did I forget, this is my blog! I can do whatever I want to!

Maybe someone should invent a recycling bin in the brain so that in future, all the nonsense will go there. Or maybe should open the skull and wash the brain with pure water. -.-

I have to work harder from now!!! *GRRRRRRRRRRRrrr* Hopefully, I could treat my family outside for dinner maybe not so soon... Hahaha...

12:53 PM