Saturday, July 18, 2009,
Hahaha... Tenjo Knight "died" in the end (He's a robot by the way). ALMOST CRIED... In a way that the camera was shooting at his point of view when he knows that he was dying soon. *Held my breath for last episode and putting myself into that character's role* Oh my... I can't imagine if I know I am dying soon when there's this bar that indicates the lifeline, what am I supposed to do? *Panic* Hahaha...
Like/Hate dramas that play with people's feeling especially the music. I bet people cry because of the MUSIC! Shheeshh! Feel so sad for Rikko... but too bad, I am good at holding tears when watching drama.
Anyway I am not one of their any fans, I just happened to enjoy watching those kind of shows. Comedy Romance is nice. It's something that will make me go "..." and laugh. Secondly, ups and downs. I bet people always assume a lot, that's why there's always a lot of misunderstanding! To put it simple, the way I react, communicate doesn't seem right to other people. It's a bit too over-exaggerated when it doesn't mean the way. But WHO CARES!!!
Life is like drama + drama = Very dramatic! Hahaha...
2:26 AM