Saturday, July 4, 2009,
Hahaha... Secondary School friend in university seems different from me. Now I am like listening to my friends ranting about herself with no boyfriend up till now.
Maybe I am with the majority single friends more than those who "stick together" or whatever is described as. Hahaha...
Anyway, back to Today's topic!
Sectional in the afternoon, interesting than most of the band practice. LOL! And gomenasai for the ignorant stuff that I said. Anyway... watch the Vienna philharmonic Orchestra on TV. Heard that Fantasia 2000. No wonder it was so familiar to me! And another crazy crazy piece "Rhapsody in C minor don't know what" performed by this person called "Lang Lang" -.-. Hahaha... Reminds me of Tom and Jerry show when that piece is played. And ya!!! That that garden!!! We went there before!!! ARGH!!! =.=|
That's the end... And thanks for the belated birthday as well! :)
AND MINNY FOR TREATING! -.- Hphem! LOL!
11:13 PM