Let Imaginations Take Flight.
Monday, June 15, 2009,

Muahaha... I guess I am the most evil person in the world ever. Suddenly, those primary school people wants to meet up after 7 years of not seeing each other. My first thought was "Is this necessary?"

Kind of felt very weird to reply anything because I totally have no contacts at all. Sorry to say, I don't feel that important to go because in the end, I might be talking to the wall instead of people. I guess it will make me feel more awakened. By just guessing the name, I would have embarrass myself first.

Coming from a same primary school but a different secondary school, everything changes. Hahaha! I can't be bothered anyway.

Okay change topic! Anyway, watch "Only Yesterday" by Studio Ghibli. It's about the girl's childhood and etc. Go and watch yourself!

Had band today, kind of messy everywhere. I guess too much change attract too much attention here and there. I shall keep myself hidden in the jacket!

Tomorrow is yet another sectional day...

11:43 PM