Let Imaginations Take Flight.
Sunday, June 14, 2009,

Erm... Had sectionals yesterday with only like 6 other people. Yeah, nothing much happened.

Watch Studio Ghibli film because someone wants to. I ended up sleeping on the sofa while watching the show because was too tired to watch anything. Woke up 1 hour later but the show wasn't finished yet.

Today is yet another korean day shows. Cool, overseas scenes are nice! LOL! And read "absolute boyfriend" manga online. It's a bit too much of a relationship scene like the boyfriend go naked or whatever a better term is called. Hm... It took me a while when I realised I am reading something not so "clean". LOL! I guess people are going to call me horny when I write this. But when people says that, they are horny too! LOL!

Sadly, that boyfriend is just a robot and he dies. But aiya, another guy of hers came back to take care of her... -.- You know how cool are those guys?!?! LOL! I bet is the hairstyle that the author drew makes them look cool!

Knowledge of dirty stuff = almost 0. Too dense but who cares! It's not going to help me score in exams!

Getting too late...

1:08 AM