Let Imaginations Take Flight.
Thursday, June 11, 2009,

Back from Malaysia... Was indeed a GRRRREAAAT holiday trip to genting and malacca after 5 years though not all my family members went plus my uncle's family. A lot of things happened but just lazy to write much.

Woah, almost a lot of things changed from the time we went till now. More attraction and rides I can say, more places to eat, shop and whatsoever. Okay, at least the weather there is quite cooling but the sun is exactly like singapore? Got sunburn again. LOL!

Took my uncle's car. But first place we went makan was... "KFC" at somewhere after Malacca. Spoil mood sia. -.- But anyway, got young kids along so no choice.

Back to that first night, my family and my uncle encourage me to try going into the casino though I underage. Sheesh! Just miss that 1 year and the 1 month! I tried... "Tehh..." That metal detector detected my phone! The police looked at me. "Can I look at your passport?" LOL! Then my sis came in to defend but anyway, didn't manage to get in. HAHAHA! Wait till next year bah! XD Anyway, I hate the smoke there.

Went to indoor arcade, some games were quite retarded and we could just easily get at least 30 - 50 tickets. But things are quite expensive now. 3 credit per game. No more token. But cool. Realised that our arm strength not as good as the leg after playing for 2 rounds. Played other games instead.

Okay that's all for today! :)

6:32 PM