Tuesday, June 30, 2009,
ARH!!! MADNESS!!! After struggling for so long, I still cannot take it though is like a tiny winy small thing. Why? What's bothering so much that I cannot take it for years? Is that what makes me a pessimistic person? Still feeling unease after so much talking to people around, it comes back. Where's all my courage gone to!?!? My hands and feets are turning cold again. Move it!!! Move it! I need to go on!!! What the hell am I fearing about? I need to divert my attention somewhere, it's making me go endless sleep! =.=
Sadly, the only place to escape my thoughts is every band practice though got that stupid baka moron person in front. At least, band don't give me burden nowadays. FREED! That's what I wanted, no more nonsense, no more problems. Every practice is just to come and go off. Got commitment but no involvement.
Haha... Still need a bit more time to calm myself down. Perhaps, I would be "Alright" by the time the night comes.
10:39 AM